Setup Your Camellia Flower
1. Connect the power cables to your Stem (AGW) and Flower (Radio)
2. Connect the end of one ethernet cable to to the input labeled 'NETWORK' on your Stem (AGW), and the other end to your internet source (a router or ethernet switch).
3. Using the second ethernet cable provided, connect one end to the input labeled 'RADIO' on your Stem (AGW), and the other end to the input labeled 'WAN/POE+' on your Flower (Radio).
4. Connect the external GPS to the input labeled GPS on your Flower (Radio).
5. After connecting all components to power and internet, it will take approximately 2-5 minutes before the unit is fully online and operational. If the Flower is connected to both power and internet properly, the 'PWR LED' should be solid green and the 'CELL1 LED' should blink slowly.
Note: we recommend connecting the 7' ethernet cable to your Stem (AGW) and the 14' ethernet cable to your Flower (Radio), as positioning of the flower is critical and may require additional cable length.