If you would like to confirm the signal strength of your Flower's coverage...
You will first need a Pollen Mobile eSIM -- either a Honeybee or a Hummingbird -- in order to connect to the Pollen network.
Once you have successfully setup your Pollen eSIM...
- Navigate to your phone's dialer and type in: *3001#12345#* Then press call
- Your device will display a screen that shows a 'Dashboard' for your cellular signal strength -- Please navigate to the three-barred menu icon on the top right corner of the screen
- On the 'All Metrics' screen, please select the option 'Serving Cell Info' under the section labeled 'RAT'
- You'll be taken to a screen that displays many different metrics options with bookmark icons to the right of each metric; please tap the bookmark icon for the following metrics: - PLMN - CellID - RSRP
- Once you have bookmarked the above metrics, select the back button at the top left corner of the display, and then tap on the Home icon at the top left
- Once you are taken to this 'Dashboard' screen, you can view your Flower's metrics and compare them to the table seen below; be sure to tap on the secondary plan labeled 'Carrier' if you have a primary plan on your device that is not your Pollen plan
Please sign in to leave a comment.