- Please ensure that your device is compatible with Band 48 of the LTE wireless spectrum. You can check your device manufacturer's website for the complete technical specifications of your device model. If your device is not Band 48 compatible, you will not be able to connect to the Pollen network.
- If your device is band 48 compatible, but you still cannot connect to the internet via the Pollen network, start by toggling airplane mode on for at least 30s, and then toggling it back off (please allow 1-2 minutes for device to re-connect to the Pollen network). If your device still cannot load data after toggling airplane mode, please power cycle your device and attempt to connect to the network again.
- If your device is still unable to connect to the Pollen network, but your have access to a secondary known-good validator (such as a separate Pollen eSIM or a Bumblebee), please attempt to connect this validator to your Flower. If your secondary known good validator is unable to connect to this Flower, see the Flower Troubleshooting page to address your Flower's connectivity issues.
If your Flower is functioning appropriately and you still cannot connect your Pollen eSIM to the internet, please contact email@example.com for further assistance.
- Please connect your device to a strong WiFi network, then perform a power cycle on your device. Once the device has fully restarted, navigate to your device's cellular settings page and check to see if your Pollen plan was successfully installed on the device.
- If the Pollen plan was successfully installed, please continue with the setup steps as normal.
- If the Pollen plan is not installed on the device, please attempt to activate your Pollen eSIM again.
- If this is your second attempt at activating an eSIM, you should follow the same steps outlined above but on the original device the Pollen plan was active on.
- If you are able to successfully activate the Pollen plan on the original device, you can then uninstall the plan from that device, and then attempt to activate on a new one.
- Please navigate to your phone's cellular settings, and check to see if your Pollen plan is active on your device. If your plan is not active, please follow the setup instructions to activate your Pollen eSIM, and then try connecting to the app again. If your plan is active...
- Please ensure that you have properly setup your Pollen plan by: - Making sure you have your cellular plan turned on - Making sure you have set your plan's APN to 'pollen'
- Toggle airplane mode on your device for at least 30s, then turn it off and attempt to connect to the app. If you still cannot connect to the app, power cycle your device, then try again.
- If you have toggled airplane mode/power cycled your device and you still cannot connect to the app, please uninstall and re-install the application through the TestFlight application.
If you still cannot activate your Honeybee application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
- Ensure all characters are typed appropriately with case sensitivity in mind
- Ensure you are not mixing up similar characters, such as '0' and 'O'